Something went wrong... Please try again.
R-TFIX-CAP63-MW Mineral wool cap
Post-installed mineral wool cap reduces heat transmission and results in a homogenous insulation surface
Technical Data SheetR-TFIX-CAP63-MW Mineral wool cap - Technical Data Sheet
Features and benefits
- Cost-saving solution, as countersunk installation allows selection of shorter fixings.
- Results in homogeneous and smooth insulation surface
- Post-installed cap reduces heat transmission at fixing points
Mineral Wool Boards
- Mineral wool (MW) boards
- Pre-assamble TFIX-8S-SETTING DEVICE with TFIX-8S fixing and than make installation of screw fixing
- Drill a hole of required diameter and depth
- Lightly tap the plastic sleeve through the insulation material into hole with a hammer, until fixing depth is reached
- When using the TFIX-DEVICE the teeth should be embedded in the insulation material after hammering.
- Tighten screw (using special TFIX-8ST-TOOL setting tool) until fixing is secure and flush with insulation material
- Embedment depth of min 25mm in A,B,C,D materials and 65mm in Aerated Concrete Block
- Drilling depth of min 40mm in A,B,C,D materials and 80mm in Aerated Concrete Block
- Insert cap into countersunk hole in insulation
Need documents for other product? Visit our Technical Library.go to library
Contact us to get information about product availability and its price