Rawlplug Tool Servicing Information
Rawlplug Tool Servicing Disclaimer
Service within warranty period
If your tool has fired around 50,000 shots, there is a good chance that the tool may need a service. This would be a general maintenance service and is not included in the warranty of the tool. We suggest you take your tool back to any of our authorised Service /Repair Centres to advise you with this. Please follow this link and choose one of our approved service/repair centres within the UK
- After purchasing please ensure you have registered your tool, by completing the Tool Register form as we would require the Tool model & Serial No. along with sales receipt for any Warranty repairs.
- Once the Tool Register form has been received Rawlplug will refer you to our nearest Service/Repair Centre partner. They will arrange for collection & return on completion of work.
- Ensure the Tool is well packaged to avoid any further damage, attaching the Repair Ref No.
- The Gas Nailers & Power Tools have a 2 year warranty on tools only purchased in the UK and warranted to be free from defect in materials and workmanship for this period – the starting date is date on the original sales receipt.
- Rawlplug Lithium -ion Batteries and chargers have a 1 year warranty, if a fault occurs on a registered battery or charger due to material or manufacturing fault, Rawlplug will replace it.
- Once tool has been repaired it will be returned to the address supplied unless otherwise stated.
The Warranty is void if:
- Defects in materials or workmanship or damages result from repairs or alterations which have been made by others or unauthorised use of nonconforming parts.
- The damage is due to normal wear and tear.
- The damage is due to abuse including overloading of tools beyond capacity, improper maintenance, neglect or accident.
- The damage is due to use with improper accessories or non-compliance with operating instructions.
- Tool failure due lack of maintenance i.e. routine cleaning or servicing
Repair or service outside of warranty period
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0141 638 2255 quoting ‘repair or servicing outside warranty or locate your nearest Service /Repair Centre.