The Sustainability Strategy is a matter of primary importance for us, and this is reflected not only in the design of our processes, but also in our offering.
We think about the preservation of natural resources at every stage of the product range development and design process. Year by year, we constantly strive to reduce waste through successive changes to our processes and products.
Driven by the needs of our environment, we have once again developed an important innovation for the market: 100% biodegradable packaging, suitable for different product types. This innovative, specialised packaging type from Rawlplug is called BIO B-PACK, and the focus when creating it was on the natural environment and on those who care about its condition and resources.
BIO B-PACK bags are made of paper, cellulose film and starch. The right composition of raw materials (maize, potatoes and wood) makes them safely disposable in biodegradable waste bins or compost bins.
Advantages of Rawlplug’s BIO B-PACK bags:
- Euro hole in the top of the packaging, making it possible to display the products hanging.
- Doy-style pouch design, allowing the bags to be placed on the shelf.
- Biodegradable zip lock, making it possible to close the packaging easily and ensuring tight closure to protect the contents.
- Transparent window, making it possible to view and check the contents.
- Extensive labelling space, allowing the product features to be presented in detail.
In the Rawlplug range, BIO B-PACK bags accompany our new product: TIMBER-UNO plugs. The innovative mixture the plug is made of makes it an environmentally-friendly product, recommended for green construction projects.